Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Wooden Hardwood Back Door.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Would cost around £1,000.00 if you were to order new direct.
The door thickness is 4.7cm compared to the standard factory 4.4cm.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Paint pealing in a few places.
- Door has signs of rot from the bottom of the glass down which can be taken out and replaced.
- Large crack in the glass again this can be replaced.
- Internal bottom lock is broken can be easily replaced for a low expense.
- Cat flap hole in the sidelight.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- 3 point locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 1 ‘ERA’ key.
- The door opens outwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
Sidelight / Window
- The sidelight / window on its own is: 37cm in width and can be removed if required.
- Just the frame width is 73.5cm.
- Glazing is 18mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with metal silver spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- The colour externally and internally is gloss White.
- Has matching Silver coloured furniture.
Ref No. 2AL3-24-10-20 (Unit 11 Q4) (NH) t