Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Hardwood French Doors, bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Comes fully complete with nothing missing ready to be installed.
Please Note: The door thickness is 5.4cm compared to the standard factory 4.4cm.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Odd faint/ light mark in places, but nothing exactly noticeable. Overall still its in excellent condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- A few dents and screw holes on the front side (see photos) however a competent carpenter would be able to fill/repair this .
- A few splits on the back side of the door (see photos) however a competent carpenter would be able to fill/repair this.
- The varnish on the external side is slightly weathered, as you’d expect to see on pre-owned wooden doors. The doors could benefit from being re-varnished or painted.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- 3 point ‘Yale’ locking system (including top/bottom corners), making it very secure.
- Comes with 3 ‘Yale’ keys.
- Externally opening doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door is located on the left.
- When fully open, and all 2 doors stack to the right.
- Glazing is 18mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with metal silver spacer bar.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- This item has been varnished on either side, which shows the natural woodgrain throughout.
- Colour of handle and hinges are gold.
Ref No. 3AL5-15-8-15 (Unit 1 DT5)(SK)