Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Wooden French Doors.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
The door thickness is 5.1cm compared to the standard factory 4.4cm.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Not bowed at all.
- The paint on the external side has mostly chipped away but nothing a good sand down and repaint would not fix.
- There is rot on the bottom of the door and on the beading, this could be fixed by a good carpenter.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Multipoint point locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 2 keys.
- Externally opening doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door is located on the left.
- Glazing is 14mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with metal silver spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the pane/s.
- Has leaded diamond design externally & internally inside the glazing.
- The colour externally and internally is matt White.
- The colour of the handles is Black.
Ref No. 3AL3-29-3-4 (Unit 1 DT6 TG)(DO)