Want to make an offer ?
Reclaimed Hardwood front door, Bespoke made to the highest quality.
Carefully removed by professional fitters.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Not bowed.
- Screw holes from a previous alarm sensor (see photos). These could be filled, or re-used for a replacement sensor.
- The varnish is slightly worn on either side, which is purely cosmetic. These doors could benefit from being stripped down and re-varnished.
- There is a few minor scratches on the handle (see photos) however this is purely cosmetic and does not affect the operation in any way.
- Small cracks in the wood (see photos), but these can easily be filled in.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Main lock would need to be changed as there is no key
- 3 point locking system making it very secure.
- The door opens inwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- Hinges/ locks could be altered (holes may need to be filled) if you wanted the door opening/ operating another way.
- Glazing is 14mm thick double glazed, clear metal silver spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the pane/s.
- This item has been varnished both externally and internally, showing the natural wood grain throughout
- The colour of the handles is Chrome and the colour of the hinges is Gold Chrome.
Ref No. 3AL3-8-11-1 (Unit 11 TG) (AW)