Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Hardwood Back Door, Varnished. Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Would cost around £2,500 if you were to order bespoke direct.
The door thickness is 5.7cm compared to the standard factory 4.4cm.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Weathering to sill and and parts of the external bottom panel – this door could benefit from being painted/re-varnished.
- Internal Q-Lon Gasket missing from the bottom part of the door, but this can be easily replaced online for a low expense and fitted easily.
- 2 small screw holes on the internal side of the frame and residual glue from previous installation, which can be covered by trim.
- 3 point locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 2 keys.
- The door opens outwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is 20mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with metal black spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- Externally and internally is Varnished with the natural woodgrain showing either side, with a matching frame either side.
- Has matching Solid Brass furniture.
Ref No. 3AL5-19-7-1 (Unit 11 U27 NH )