Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Hardwood Back Door in White, bespoke made to a high quality by a professional joinery company.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Would cost around £2,500 if you were to order new direct (when complete with frame).
Please Note: The door thickness is 5.3cm, compared to the factory standard 4.4cm.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Weathered paint on external side (rain sill and edges) – the door could do with being repainted.
- Paint chip on internal side however this could also be repainted.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Has bolt locks on the inside for extra security.
- Multipoint point ‘Chubb’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 1 ‘Chubb’ key.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is single glazed, clear, toughened with , Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- The colour externally is White and internally is Cream.
- The colour of the handles is Black and the colour of the hinges is Solid Brass.
Ref No. 3AL3-29-6-11 (Unit 11 R9 ( CLG )