Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Please note: 2 small glass panes are broken on a sidelight and need to be replaced. We can order these at an extra £20. This will take 2-3 days to be delivered to us.
1920s/1930s Original reclaimed/antique Wooden Back Door.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Has a preinstalled Pet door.
Carefully removed by professional installers.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Paint flakes, wood chips and minor wood splits in places, however these are normal with older doors that are wooden.
- Bottom of the panes have been cut in places. One corner of the door has been repaired with add-on wood. Likewise, a competent carpenter can easily fix these, and the item would look new after a professional sand-down & re-paint.
- One of the hinge has bend, but can easily be replaced at a low expense.
- A hole on the lock stile of the door (from previously installed shoot bolt), this can either be filled or use it to install a new one.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Locking plates are missing, however you could order these online at a low expense.
- There are no keys with this door as they are key-less and can only be locked from the inside using the handle.
- Key for the ‘Yale’ shoot bolt is missing, may need replacement.
- The door opens outwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
Sidelight / Window
- There are two sidelights of equal width. Each sidelight is 54.9 cm in width.
- Just the frame width is 75.2 cm.
- The width with just one sidelight is 130.1 cm.
- Glazing is original single glazed, clear, toughened.
- Each pane is separately glazed, making it easier to replace any if required and offers extra security. It also gives that high quality appearance with the Georgian Bars externally and internally.
- 2 small glass panes are broken on a sidelight and need to be replaced. We can order these at an extra £20. This will take 2-3 days to be delivered to us. These needs to be installed by your carpenter.
- The colour externally and internally is matt White.
- Has matching White coloured furniture.
Ref No. 3AL5-03-3-1 (Unit 2 TG) (JVN)