Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Please note: We have multiple of these available for sale, identical in design, just different sizes/ openings- see our shop.
These are FD30 Fire doors, however we do not have any certificates for them and can not confirm they pass the current building regulations.
High quality Timber FD30 Fire Rated front door by ‘New Sentry Doors’, Model: ‘Internal Flat Entrance Door FED11’.
Ordered for a block of high end flats in central London, however was made slightly to the wrong specification, so is now surplus to requirements.
Dated 11/11/2022, these fire doors offer some of the latest security and energy efficiency ratings on the market.
Would cost over £2,500 if you were to order new direct.
Included is a ‘Satin chrome’ Perko Powermatic Samuel Heath’ door closer, which can be found online for over £500 alone- see screenshot (there is no box for this item).
Was fully wrapped from factory, but we have opened for the photos.
- Brand new, never installed.
- Mis-measure made slightly to the wrong specification and is now surplus to requirements.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- 3 point ‘Wink Haus’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 3 ‘Yale’ keys.
- The door opens inwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- Just the toplight / window is 29.1 cm in height, 92.1 cm in width and 9.1 in depth. This will need to be added onto the height in the table opposite if you wanted to use it.
- Professionally powder coated both sides, giving no maintenance and that perfect finish. Dual colour finish, externally in Red and internally in White, with a white frame either side.
- Has matching Chrome coloured furniture.
Ref No. 2SE15-28-11-8 (Unit 11 N3)(DO)