Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Wooden Solid Oak 1930s Hardwood Back Door.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Would cost around £2,000.00 if you were to order new direct(when complete with frame).
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Trim is missing in places please see last photos – this is easily replaced.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- There are no keys with this door as they are keyless and can only be locked from the inside using the handle. You may be able to add in a lock via a carpenter.
- The door opens outwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is original single glazed and clear.
- Has leaded Georgian Bars stuck externally on the glazing.
- The colour externally and internally is woodgrain Varnished.
- Has matching Black coloured furniture.
Ref No. 3SO4-24-4-2 (Unit 1 DT3 TG NH)