Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Please note: We have matching products available- see our shop.
Wooden Hardwood Stable Door.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Would cost around £1,500.00 if you were to order new direct(when complete with frame).
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Odd faint/ light mark in places, but nothing exactly noticeable. Overall still its in excellent condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Paint chips on external side. Could easily be hidden with some touch up paint.
- Small chip by the handle on the external side. Could easily be hidden with some touch up paint.
- On the bottom half of the door there is a split in the door.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Multipoint point locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 1 key.
- The door opens outwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- The colour externally is Black and internally is Varnished.
- The colour of the handles is Black and the colour of the hinges is Silver.
Ref No. 3AL3-24-1-9 (Unit 11 Tea Green Rack)(DO)