Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Wooden Timber Back Door, made by award winning ‘Timber Windows’.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Would cost around £3,000.00 if you were to order new direct.
The door thickness is 5.8cm compared to the standard factory 4.4cm.
‘Timber Windows’ produce award winning doors & windows, designed with Multi layer engineered hardwood or timber sections, to resist warping and twisting. The paint application involves factory applied micro-porous coatings, using a three coat paint (or stain system if varnished). Enhanced thermally insulating glass, creating glazing units almost twice as effective as ordinary double glazing. Their door & window sets incorporate a host of technical innovations for absolute peace of mind guaranteed for decades.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Odd faint/ light mark on the internal side of the door. Overall still its in excellent condition both sides. These marks could be touched up – see photos.
- There is residual mastic at the edges of the frame which could be removed, but would be hidden with trim when installed.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- There is a hole for a spyhole and comes with the spyhole it will need to be installed and fitted as the hole is slightly too small. You could also install a knocker and not a spyhole to cover the hole.
- 7 point ‘FUHR’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with a new barrel and 3 keys.
- The door opens inwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- The colour externally and internally is Brown, with a matching frame either side.
- Has matching Black coloured furniture.
Ref No. 3AL3-29-3-1 (Unit 11 Q1)(DO)