Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Please note: We have multiple of these available for sale, identical in design, just different sizes/ openings- see our shop.
Wooden Timber Back door, bespoke made to the highest quality by award winning ‘Timber Windows’.
Would cost around £3,500 if you were to order new direct(when complete with frame).
Please note: There is no frame for this ‘Timber Windows’ door.
On occasions we have had customers purchasing and struggling to make up a suitable frame; this is due to the lip around the edge of the door it’s self (see photos), so please make sure you have a competent carpenter to hand.
We do have some of these doors complete with frames, so if you require photos of how they are manufactured please contact us.
The door thickness is 5.8 cm compared to the standard factory 4.4 cm.
‘Timber Windows’ produce award winning doors & windows, designed with Multi layer engineered hardwood or timber sections, to resist warping and twisting. The paint application involves factory applied micro-porous coatings, using a three coat paint (or stain system if varnished). Enhanced thermally insulating glass, creating glazing units almost twice as effective as ordinary double glazing. Their door & window sets incorporate a host of technical innovations for absolute peace of mind guaranteed for decades.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Has water damage on the door externally in places where water has got in through a crack in the paint fault line (see last photos), however these are only cosmetic and would not effect the operation of the product at all. You maybe able to seal the lines so that it makes it water tight again.
- Light crack on a bottom corner of the door internally (see last photos), but it can easily be glued back.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Handles, Hinges and Locking plates are missing, however these can be purchased online at a low expense.
- High quality 7 point ‘FUHR’ locking system making it very secure.
- Has a new barrel and comes with 3 keys.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is 10mm thick single glazed, clear, toughened.
- Has Georgian Bars internally and externally giving a high-quality appearance.
- The colour externally and internally is matt White.
- Powder coating offers a tough and resilient coating with a high quality finish, requiring no maintenance.
Ref No. 3AL3-12-4-10 (Unit 11 R19) (JVN)