1930s Reclaimed Wooden Timber Front Door, bespoke made to the highest quality.
Carefully removed by professional fitters.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Screw holes from previous knocker this can be filled and painted over, see in photos.
- The paint on either side is weathered, as is expected on older wooden items – this item could benefit from being repainted.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Main lock would need to be changed as there is no key.
- Multipoint locking system making it very secure.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is original, single glazed, fluted/distorted.
- The colour externally and internally is Green.
- Has matching Solid Brass furniture.
Ref No. 4WD19-01-2-2 (Unit 11 X23 NH )