Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
High quality Wooden Timber Pane. Could be easily convert it into a Back Door/ Sidelight/ Fixed Window based on the requirement.
Previously been part of a French door, which was bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Carefully removed by professional installers.
Would cost around £1,500.00 if you were to order new direct(when complete with frame).
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Paint flakes and light wood chips in places, however these are normal with older doors that are wooden.
- Small cut on the top corner externally, but not exactly noticeable.
- Few screw holes internally from previously installed bolt locks, however these can easily be filled.
- 2 hinges are provided. If you need to use it as a door, you can purchase the required handles, locks, locking plates etc online at a low expense.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Hinges/ locks could be installed either way, with or with out cutting lips (holes may need to be drilled), making the door opening on your desired way.
- Or you can just use it as a Sidelight / Fixed window.
- Glazing is 14 mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with metal silver spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the pane.
- The colour externally and internally is matt White.
- Hinges are White in colour.
Ref No. 3AL5-03-3-2 (Unit 2 TG) (JVN)