Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
1930s Original reclaimed/antique Wooden Hardwood Back Door still with original stained glass.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Odd faint/ light mark in places, but nothing exactly noticeable. Overall still its in excellent condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- The glass is broken/cracked in two places (see photos) – this could be repaired or replaced by a professional glazier who specialises in stained/leaded glass.
- The external side is slightly weathered as you would expect to see on an antique wooden door.
- Light scuff to the interior side of of the door (see photos) which could be easily touched up or repainted.
- Small chips in the wood on the exterior side (see photos) which could be easily filled and touched up to be made less visible.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Main lock would need to be changed as there is no key.
- Handle on the interior side missing, however these can be purchased online at a low expense
- Multipoint point ‘Chubb’ locking system making it very secure.
- The door opens outwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Hinges/ locks could be altered (holes may need to be filled) if you wanted the door opening/ operating another way.
- Glass is single glazed.
- Each individual pane is separately glazed, making it easier to replace if required. It also gives a high quality classic appearance with the Leaded Bars seated externally.
- Decorative stained leaded glass, with a lovely textured design.
- The door has been professionally varnished both externally and internally so the natural wood grain is still visible throughout.
- The handle and hinges are Solid Brass.
Ref No. 3GU6-28-2-2 (Unit 2 TG JH)