Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Wooden (Pine) Stable Back Door, bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Has Wrought Iron furniture installed, giving the door a Traditional look.
Carefully removed by professional installers.
Would cost around £2,000 if you were to order bespoke direct (when complete with frame).
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Light chips and screw holes in a few places, but nothing exactly noticeable – can easily be filled and touched up (see photos).
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Locking plates are missing, however, you can purchase these online at a low expense.
- Has bolt locks on the inside for extra security.
- Multi-point ‘Yale’ and ‘Chubb’ locking system.
- Main locks would need to be changed as there are no keys.
- Key for a shoot bolt is missing, however, you could either remove the bolt locks easily or purchase suitable one online at a low expense.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is 7 mm thick single glazed, and clear.
- The colour externally is painted White. This product internally has been professionally varnished and sealed from factory. This offers a tough and resilient coating, requiring no maintenance, whilst still showing the original wood-grain throughout.
- The colour of the handles is Black (wrought iron) and the colour of the hinges is White.
Ref No. 3AL3-31-7-5 (Unit 11 N33) (JVN)