Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Wooden Timber, Front Door, made by award winning ‘Timber Windows’ to a very high standard.
Carefully removed by professional installers.
The door thickness is 6cm compared to the standard factory 4.4cm.
Would cost around £3,500.00 if you were to order new direct(when complete with frame).
Ideal if you’re after some high quality doors at a fraction of the original price, as to order these new direct would cost considerably more.
Please note: There is no frame for this ‘Timber Windows’ door.
On occasions we have had customers purchasing and struggling to make up a suitable frame; this is due to the lip around the edge of the door it’s self (see photos), so please make sure you have a competent carpenter to hand.
We do have some of these doors complete with frames, so if you require photos of how they are manufactured please contact us.
‘Timber Windows’ produce award winning doors & windows, designed with Multi layer engineered hardwood or timber sections, to resist warping and twisting. The paint application involves factory applied micro-porous coatings, using a three coat paint (or stain system if varnished). Enhanced thermally insulating glass, creating glazing units almost twice as effective as ordinary double glazing. Their door & window sets incorporate a host of technical innovations for absolute peace of mind guaranteed for decades.
- As new, was part installed and removed the same day.
- Mis-measure made slightly to the wrong specification and is now surplus to requirements.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Light chip on top corner internally, can easily be hidden with a touch up pen.
- Small dent internally on a place, but is hardly noticeable- can be filled and touched up.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Locking plates and part of hinges are missing, however these can be purchased online at a low expense.
- High quality 5 point ‘FUHR’ locking system making it very secure.
- Has a new barrel and comes with 3 ‘Eurospec’ keys.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is 24mm thick double glazed, distorted, toughened with grey warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the pane.
- Decorative leaded glass, with a lovely 3D diamond design inside.
- The colour externally and internally is matt Grey RAL 7032.
- Powder coating offers a tough and resilient coating with a high quality finish, requiring no maintenance
- Has matching Brushed Stainless Steel coloured furniture.
Ref No. 3AL3-22-5-9 (Unit 11 S29) (JVN)