Want to make an offer ?
1930s Original reclaimed/antique Wooden Hardwood, Front Door.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- The hinges have a slight bit of rust on them (see photos), however this does not effect the function of the door and can be easily changed if needed.
- The draft excluder brush may need replacing (see photos), this can be purchased online.
- There is a small drill hole in the exterior of the door (see photos), this can easily be filled.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Main lock would need to be changed as there is no key.
- Has bolt locks on the inside for extra security.
- Multipoint locking system making it very secure.
- The door opens inwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- Hinges/ locks could be altered (holes may need to be filled) if you wanted the door opening/ operating another way.
- Glazing is original single glazed, clear, the previous owner has installed a second pane of glass (see photos), this could be removed if desired.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- The original glazing has leaded Georgian bars, the bars cannot be removed so if you wanted clear glass you would have to replace the whole glass unit.
- The colour externally and internally is White.
- Has matching Iron furniture.
Ref No. 3AL3-20-10-7 (Unit 11 M33) (MB)