Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
1930s Original reclaimed/antique Wooden Pine (Softwood ), Pine, Front Door.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
The door thickness is 4.5cm compared to the standard factory 4.4cm.
Carefully removed by professional fitters.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/very clean condition on both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Some paint chips in a few locations on either side of the door, as you would expect to see on a reclaimed antique door. This item could benefit from being repainted.
- Small chip to the wood on the edge of the door and some small cracks on the internal side (see photos) which could be easily filled and touched up.
- Screw holes on either side from previously fitted address number and alarm sensor (see photos) which could be filled, or covered with your own furniture.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter of use your existing frame if possible.
- Main lock would need to be changed as there is no key.
- Multipoint point ‘ASEC’ and ‘Yale’ locking system making it very secure.
- The door opens inwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- The colour externally and internally is White.
- The hinges are painted white.
Ref No. 3GU6-16-8-1 (Unit 1 DT3)(SK)