Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Oak Veneer Front Door in Green, bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Would cost considerably more if you were to order new direct (if complete with frame).
Carefully removed by professional fitters.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- There is residual sealant around the edges of the glass (see photos) which could be removed and touched up.
- Holes on either side from previous door knocker/doorknob. These could be filled and touched up, or covered with your own furniture.
- The bottom edge of the door was cut at a very slight rearward angle to accommodate the previous installation. A competent carpenter would be able to plane the bottom edge so it is flat, which would subtract a small amount from the door’s overall height.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is double glazed, distorted, toughened with , Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- The colour externally is Green. The internal side has been varnished, showing the natural woodgrain throughout.
- The colour of the hinges are silver.
Ref No. 3AL3-16-8-6 (Unit 1)(DT5)(SK)