Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Wooden (Pine) Stable/Barn Door.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- The door has weathered, as you may expect to see on a pre-owned wooden door. However, this could easily be sanded down and re-varnished or painted if desired.
- The cat flap is broken on the external side, however this can be replaced online at a low expense.
- One of the slats has slightly drop down, however a competent carpenter would be able to resolve this.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Main lock would need to be changed as there is no key.
- Multipoint locking system making it very secure.
- The door opens inwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is single glazed, clear, toughened with , Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- Has Georgian Bars stuck externally on the glazing, these could be removed if required, leaving plain glass.
- Varnished on either side, showing the natural woodgrain throughout.
- Has matching Silver coloured furniture.
Ref No. 3LU2-11-9-1 (Unit 11)(R23)(DO)